Corvus now offers access to free consultations and discounted services from top cybersecurity providers.
At Corvus, we view risk mitigation as a top priority. Therefore, we want to enable brokers to provide their clients with the tools and services necessary for optimal security measures. Whether your clients face tough subjectivities or want to drive for optimal rates before a renewal, these services, such as an MFA or EDR consult, will help them increase their cyber defenses (cost-effectively) thanks to our preferred partner rates.
What are the vCISO Services?
As part of the larger vCISO digital experience, we’ve gathered a suite of consultative sessions with Corvus security partners at a reduced cost. Each aims to help organizations dig deeper into their specific security concerns and enable them to choose a provider that best fits their particular needs.
The process begins with a free, no-risk consultation call to explore options and find the best solution. Any further services selected are offered at an exclusive discounted rate.
Your clients can choose from a range of consultation services, all with the shared goal to better protect their organization against ransomware and other cyber attacks.
What services are available for consultative sessions?
Corvus vCISO Services are powered by our partners at MOXFIVE, RED SKY Consulting, SentinelOne®, and Tetra Defense. With their help, we’re able to offer the following consults:
Multifactor Authentication (MFA) Consult
- With stolen credentials often leading to enterprise-wide security issues, the MFA Consult will help business leaders determine which MFA solution is right for their organization and provide support through the implementation process.
Endpoint Detection and Response Consult
- As endpoint detection and response (EDR) solutions become a requirement in an organizations' cybersecurity toolkit, the EDR Consult will help organizations Identify, deploy and monitor an endpoint detection and response tool.
- Backups are becoming common attack vectors for ransomware threat actors seeking ransom; the Backups consultation will help organizations strengthen their backup strategy.
Active Directory Consult
- The Active Directory Consult will work with the organization's infrastructure team to fully understand the Active Directory architecture and make recommendations to secure its environment better.
Network Segmentation Consult
- Strong network segmentation complicates a threat actor’s ability to infiltrate your network. This consultation service works with your organization to identify ways to segment the network better to protect what’s most important.
Cloud Security Configuration Consult
- With businesses migrating much of their data to the cloud, this consultation service works with the organization to identify the cloud providers in use and give guidance on which settings and tools to enable.
For more detailed service descriptions, you can read our Risk + Response brochure here.
Where do I get started?
- A description of each vCISO Service can be found here, where you’ll be able to fill out the form on the signup page for your client to check off any Service they’re interested in (you can do more than one!)
- You’ll get an email from a member of our team with the name of the vendor we recommend, the discounts available, and next steps.
- The vendor engagement will begin with a free, no-risk consultation to ensure your client is getting the Service that’s right for them and confirming costs.